Sunday, October 9, 2011

Sunset inspired Tokyo Tie Bag


This is a clutch size bag in the brilliant orange, yellow and red colors of the autumn sunset. The pattern contains flowers, butterflies and fireflies. It is 10 inches wide by 6 inches deep. It closes by tying the two handles together and has a hidden zipper pocket on the inside for your keys and change. It is the perfect color and size to add a little pep to any outfit.
I found only a small square of this material, so this bag is one of a kind.  I did a great job on this purse, if I do say so myself.  The hidden pocket is well reinforced, so your chapstick and tampons won't start peeking through when the material wears down.  That always seems to happen to any of the bags I've ever bought.  It's one of the signs that your well-loved purse has seen the end of it's days.  I was selling this for $45, but I've marked it down to $35.  Don't wait, order it now!




No comments:

Post a Comment